Our Ciders can be found at the following outlets:
Cellar door at 321 Cafe in Learmonth Victoria
This is a wonderful venue - backing onto Lake Learmonth - with a Cafe, a Celebrations Room and Gallery Space. It is a heritage building – dating back to pre-gold rush - completely renovated over the past 7 years by the owners.
It is adjacent to the ‘Art Hall’ new ‘Sculpture Walk’ and is a centre for both local and regional activity. The cafe also sells wine from the Ballarat and Pyrenees Wine Regions and beyond.
The Cafe and Cellar Door is located in the quaint town of Learmonth, in a picturesque part of Victoria. It can be found on the Sunraysia Highway, not far from Ballarat. Access is via the Western Freeway or The Avenue of Honour.
Visit the website: 321learmonth.com.au
Ph: 03 5343 2272
Buy your cider via our online ordering page
Orders can be emailed to email@example.com
You can buy 321 Cider at a few key outlets in the Region. These include:
- Jack's Wine (Cellarbrations) - 901 Sturt St, Ballarat
- Mitchell Harris Wines - Doveton St North, Ballarat
- Lakeview Hotel - Wendouree Pde, Ballarat
- The George Hotel 'The Lane' Cider Bar - 27 Lydiard St North, Ballarat
- Ballarat Lodge and Convention Centre - 613 Main Rd, Ballarat
Red Door Pizzeria - 202 Warrenheip St, Buninyong